Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Tuesday reflection

Just a short blog, as I really want to get on with putting my research together. All going well AFAICS, with positive feedback from facilitator and appreciative messages from students. I'm learning bits and pieces about research, about technology, about other people's roles and getting a better understanding of the tasks I'm supposed to be doing. This is enjoyable, and I'm hoping to stick at it most of the week, with a couple of days break at the end perhaps.
The only slight reservations I have are that I should have paid more attention to the required learning outcomes, and planned more activities to do at work, but hopefully this is just because of the situation I'm in, catching up on activities I would have done during the first half term during the break.

No comments: