Thursday, June 23, 2005

King Arthur

For some reason although I grew up in Cornwall and go back there quite a lot, I’ve never actually been to Tintagel – home of King Arthur’s castle. It’s probably for the same reason I never went up the Eiffel Tower all the time I lived in Paris. When you live somewhere, you just don’t always get around to doing the popular tourist things – with the exception of London of course, where you have to make some kind of use out of the fact that you live there.
Anyway, This is an entry on the trial 43places site which I’ve added in under UK > Cornwall rather than UK > England > Cornwall in order to test how the system deals with the inevitable conflict which arises over hierarchical taxonomies, especially with anything to do with the National Question.

No comments: