Thursday, April 14, 2011

Resume submission for Student Records/Provincial Offences Assistant

County of Grey resume submission with cover letter.pdf Download this file

Dear Ms. MorrisonI am interested in applying for the Student
Records/Provincial Offences Assistant summer position that was listed
on the County of Grey website.  My cover letter and resume are
attached for your review.  I hope to schedule an interview at a
mutually convenient time.  If I can provide you with any further
information on my background and qualifications, please let me know. I
look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your consideration.
Arlene Roberts
362 2nd Ave SEOwen Sound, ON  N4K 5T1a.roberts@bmts.com
Home Phone 519-470-8391
Cell Phone 519-386-3352


Posted via email from Andy Roberts

No comments: