Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Pre-Hire Orientation in Basel

Dear Andrew

 

My name is Christina Felle and I would like to confirm that I am a Destination Service Provider (DSP) and contractor for Crown Relocations/Novartis. I will be responsible for providing your Pre-Hire Orientation as Scott from Crown discussed with you recently.

 
Let’s meet for the tour on Tuesday afternoon, 7th of December at 2.30pm. I will pick you up from the hotel and send you the agenda of that afternoon as soon as the tour is completed. I try to arrange a couple of apartmnet viewings for that afternoon.

Please let me know should you have any questions.

Best regards from winterly Basel
Christina
 

Christina Felle
Dipl. Arch. ETH


CHRISTINA FELLE
Homes & Interiors
Wet
tsteinplatz 8
CH - 4058 Basel
Tel.  
+ 41 61 313 13 01
Fax  + 41 61 313 13 04
c.felle@christinafelle.ch
www.christinafelle.ch

Posted via email from Andy Roberts

No comments: