Sunday, August 22, 2010

Zend

I had trouble with one of the UK based web hosting companies again. I couldn't get into any WordPress dashboards, which meant not being able to update my Andy Roberts podcast site.  The support people needed evidence in order to recreate the problem, and it felt as if the just didn't believe me, telling me to clear the browser cache and all that kind of distraction. I wasn't having that good a day anyway. Then in the end it suddenly started working again. Later they closed the support ticket but I wrote back and asked for an explanation of what had been wrong ad what they did to fix it, this is the reply:

As "Zend Extension Manager" is not work with latest Zend Optimizer, i have downgraded the Zend Optimizer and install Zend Extension Manager on the server.

No comments: