Sunday, November 08, 2009

Andy Roberts - Building a log pile

"DARnet Andy Roberts" - 1 new article

  1. Building a log pile
  2. More Recent Articles
  3. Search DARnet Andy Roberts

Building a log pile

I started building a small log pile a couple of years ago in order to add to the environmental diversity in my back garden. There were only a few pieces of wood though, left over from some grubbing out and thinning. Then there was the incident with the dangerously overgrown eucalyptus tree which had to be taken down or severely pollarded. When the tree surgeons came to do the job I told them to leave me the logs, so this is what I had as my raw material to build my substantial log pile with.

The rest of this story can be told largely in pictures, I think. Unless there are any questions.

A-finished log pile

Thanks for subscribing to Andy Roberts blog

Building a log pile

Related posts:

  1. Rowan Tree Folk Song

More Recent Articles

Posted via email from Andy Roberts email podcast photo music and video blog on Posterous

No comments: