Monday, February 28, 2005

delay

I think I’ll delay the ukcider questionnaire for a few days.

I noticed that there’d been a pause in new edits to the wiki, with nothing for 4 days so I posted a message to the community to give it a little gentle nudge and explain a bit more. This gentle edging in of the new wiki seems to be working fine. Contrary to expectations, there hasn’t been a single objection, criticism or even “but what if..” type question. That’s not to say there won’t be some yet to come…




The nudge produced a flurry of new edits, some just fiddling about but that’s fine. There are now 70 pubs listed in the cider pub guide, which means it’s getting towards the point of becoming a demonstrablly useful resource already and not just a research project.




So I’ll leave things to run along for a few days and get the questionnaire ready for next weekend instead now.

No comments: